Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The days just keep passing

Life is so fast,
The days pass,
How long can this last?


     I can hardly believe it's June. It feels like it was just February. It seems that I should be doing more with my time. What have you been up to this summer?


     In other news, I was bitten by my tortoise today when I picked him up to keep him from eating my toes. I swear he's developed a taste for flesh. Though he is an herbivore, he chases me with the most ferocious determination just so he can bite me. A tortoise bite is like a strong pinch or getting clipped by a pair of blunt scissors. In the past, he has removed a small plug of skin from my fingertip. I've never seen another tortoise act like this; he is one of a kind. This photo was taken about two hours after the bite.

~Evie Rooks

No comments:

Post a Comment